Search This Blog

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Summer is (basically) Over.... it's Party Time!

Hello Friends!

Well, summer sure did fly by!  I'm sorry for the unintentional summer hiatus... how did our low-key summer end up being so busy?!  But school has started, soccer has kicked-off, dance classes are on the horizon, and it's offically party season at my house!  

Even though it'll probably be 110 degrees today, I'm getting excited about Fall.... which for me means birthday parties, football parties, and eventually holiday parties (yes!)!!  I am so excited for all the things coming up, and I can't wait to share them with you.  I'm working meticulously on my twins' 3rd birthday party, and I am so pumped to share all these fun ideas and the final outcome with you.  And I am working on a lot of sweet cakes to share with you over the next couple of weeks.  It's going to be SO fun!  

Anyway, I'm back in action, so I hope you'll check back often for fun little party ideas!!

xoxo, 

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment